среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

ethical issues in businesses




Control.
I yearn for it bur do i really have it? I think not but as a master of deceit I manage to even fool myself into believing. Although if the lie is so impenetrable itapos;s accepted as the truth is that not in fact the truth then?

I tell myself I donapos;t feel lonely despite being alone. For the most part it is true.
Still there is an emptiness inside me that Iapos;m not able to fill myself.
I surround myself with voices for strength love and protection. Through them I can convey my true feelings. Through them I feel cherished and cared for. I envelope myself in the sound. Their voices across my skin, a poor substitute for another beings warmth and touch.
It brings me comfort though. A little. Words not spoken, feelings not shared. All thatapos;s locked away inside leaking out with the sounds that you carry through the air. Every drumbeat every guitar riff every spoken word. Right now the power flowing out of the speakers are there only for me holding me close and shielding me from everything that threatens to consume me.�
- - - -

I long for you but I know youapos;d not fulfill my desires.
Youapos;d not hold me close like I wish you to
nor brush my chin with gentle fingers.
Cup my face in your gentle palm.
Kiss my forehead, eyelids and mouth with your soft lips.
I know all of this still I want you beside me.

Why do I want you? I cant answer that. I just do.

Itapos;s strange. I know what I want and what I donapos;t want in all cases except you.
You stir my world, makes chaos, destroy everything and force me to rebuild.
Perhaps thatapos;s it.
Iapos;m Parvati and youapos;re my Shiva....

charm for capias, ethical issues in businesses, ethical issues in computer, ethical issues in computer programming.



Комментариев нет: