вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

carrying a gun




OK, so now like what the fuck???

I got home about 4:50pm and was in soooo much pain from too much walking during the day, that I immediately popped a vicodin. A few hours later I took a 12.5mg Ambien CR so I could just fall asleep, and I didnapos;t even come close to falling asleep. So I just now took another one...and ummm, I would really like a nice nights sleep so bad.

So, now here I am...at almost 2am...watching "Speed" on Comcast...haha, this cheezy fucking movie..."pop quiz hot stot?? My head is killing me and Iapos;m sooo exhausted from stress, from life, from emotions...from everything. Me just want to sleepy soooooo bad ;c/

I think Iapos;m just gonna turn off the tv and the laptop...and lay in the dark until it just happens...if it doesnapos;t happen soon...Iapos;m totally gonna cry ;c/



atomic b3 review, carrying a gun, carrying a handgun.



Комментариев нет: