среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

abbot darrel dimebag




Thereapos;s the old standby "walked into a door," but "fell into the dishwasher?" really. How is that possible? iapos;m glad you asked.

so i was emptying the dishwasher. Dangerous, i know. I emptied the bottom drawer and slid it back into place. I started on the top drawer. I took out the plastic pitcher and lid and placed it on top of the fridge. I got distracted by what i think is a lot of heat coming from the back of the fridge. (how much heat is too much heat? i mean, is there SUPPOSED to be heat coming off a fridge? maybe we need to clean it... ANYWAY...) so iapos;m on my tippie-toes, the dishwasher door and drawer are open, thereapos;s a narrow bit of room between the fridge and dishwasher, and i leeeeeeaaaan over to feel around the top of the fridge when *WHOOPS* and my sock-feet suddenly slide out from under me.

i grab for the fridge freezer drawer which of course OPENS, fall INTO the open drawer of the dishwasher with my back right shoulder slamming the drawer shut, and miraculously manage to stop myself from falling onto the open door of the dishwasher so i donapos;t snap it off completely. I do however fall to the floor, wedging myself sideways between the little narrow 6-8 inch space of open flooring between the fridge and the dishwasher.

i donapos;t know how i caught myself, or how i only managed to hurt my back shoulder and nothing else. I didnapos;t even wrench anything not my leg, or my back, or my wrist but my shoulder was tender and bruisy last night, hurt to lay down on it, and is still hurty this morning. Iapos;m lucky i didnapos;t sprain a wrist or break the dishwasher, and from the sound of glasses smashing into each other, itapos;s a miracle nothing was broken in there either

after the adrenaline wore off though i was sooo tired and achy and exhausted. If Heroes hadnapos;t been on, iapos;d have gone to bed much earlier than 10 p.m. TWD volunteered to finish the dangerous task of emptying the dishes and he even loaded all the dinner dishes into it again and carried my gym bag this morning and all kinds of nice things. (awwwww... *sniffle*)

srsly though, only me. "so, what happened to your shoulder?" "oh that. I fell into the dishwasher."

whatev, man. What EV.
abbot darrel dimebag, abbot costello whos on first, abbot costello who's, abbot costello war2 world, abbot costello routines.



Комментариев нет: