вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

beyonce hot screensaver wallpaper




I GET TO MEET TAPS AGAIN

My fience I have been trying to figure out a good time to see the entire group on either an investigation or something else, because Ft. Mifflin was just...AMAZING. We had such a good time, and they were so awesome that it was devastating when we had to go home. :(

however, I was checking MySpace this afternoon, I discovered an ad on Grantapos;s journal reminding us of the Tourrette Syndromeapos;s Benefit in New Jersey. We only live an hour and a half from that state, and tickets are only $75 a piece. Itapos;s not an actual investigation, but itapos;s still a chance to see and hopefully talk to the entire team again. And im all for supporting Tango, who Iapos;ve read has a minor version of the disease. My fienceapos;s sister apparently does as well, so weapos;d be supporting more than one person going to this. :)

im so excited and itapos;s on a Sunday so we wonapos;t have to loose time from work, could take a weekend down there. So frigging sweet

and yes, I AM ENGAGED NOW as of Wednesday Oct 8th I am officially getting married. *twirls happily* and my fience proposed on the top floor of a beautiful haunted restaraunt in Pennsylvania LOL. Extremely appropriate, and i cant wait to tell Jason and Grant ;)
beyonce hot screensaver wallpaper, beyonce hot pictures, beyonce hot picture, beyonce hot pics, beyonce hot pic.



Комментариев нет: